Wednesday 20 February 2013

Red Rose Pancakes

I've been thinking about starting a blog for some time now. So the possibility of winning a much coveted Philips Airfryer thanks to Confused.com was just the incentive I needed to give me the final push. Prepare yourselves for an outpouring of my creative ideas over the coming weeks and months...

Today's creative idea was inspired by the proximity of Shrove Tuesday to Valentine's Day this year. Red Rose Pancakes!


I added blended beetroot to a basic pancake recipe to add colour and flavour. The pancakes are then served with strawberries and black pepper accompanied by both a balsamic reduction and sour cream for dipping.

If you would like to have a go at making these pancakes yourself then I will be showing you how in my next post. Or if you would prefer to create your own original pancake idea to win a Philips Airfyer, then head to Confused.com for details of how to enter. Who knows it might be just the incentive you need to start your own blog too.


No comments:

Post a Comment